With so many great events going on, you are sure to find something interesting! I've always said that you can eat and drink (and learn something new) for free 5 nights a week by just attending Meetups!
If you have a meetup or event that you would like added to the calendar, just drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This event has passed.
Boulder React Coding Night
August 15 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Boulder React, Women Who Code, and Bootcampers Collective are teaming up to present an unprecedented Monthly React collaboration: Boulder React Coding Night!
Pizza & Drinks provided. Bring laptops – we will be coding.
Location: Kapost,[masked]th St, Boulder, CO 80302
– There is street parking ($1.25/hr, free after 7PM) around Kapost (I’d suggest looking on Spruce St. b/t 15th St. and Broadway and on 14th St. b/t Spruce St. and Pearl St.).
– Parking garages at 14th & Walnut St. (RTD Bus Station) and at 15th and Pearl St. (Parking Services) for only $1.25/hr ($2.50/hr after 4hrs)
– Free parking street north of Spruce St. in neighborhoods.
Goal: To unite learners of React at all experience levels and promote an environment of mentorship, team collaboration, skills growth, and fun!
6 pm – Arrive, Eat, Mingle
6:15 – Announcements
6:30 – Introduction to the Challenge
6:45 pm – CODE!
8:45 – Debrief
– Maintain a safe learning environment
– Support people just starting out
– Learning comes first – let’s avoid bragging or showing off
Values: Fun / Community / Inclusion / Mentorship / React
Accessibility: Kapost is not wheelchair accessible. For accommodations, please contact [masked]
Boulder React – https://www.meetup.com/Boulder-React-Meetup/
Women Who Code – https://www.meetup.com/Women-Who-Code-Boulder-Denver/
Bootcampers Collective – https://www.meetup.com/Bootcampers-Collective/
Thank you to Kapost for hosting and sponsoring this event!
• What to bring
• Important to know
This is an inclusive environment. Bring a genuine desire to learn React and challenge yourself.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to me with any questions. Hope to see you there!